MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby

Thread: Rugby
View Single Post

Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #58 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
You can see a lot more of that try scorer Tommy Bowe if you are lucky enough to have that as your local team. Did you see the muay thai knee to the back of the head O'Driscoll took? Hoping that doesn't effect him for that match in a fortnight (like they say).
Sounds good to me man. Yeah that Knee was harsh! Apparently he's fine, was just a bit wobbled by it. He was concious and standing after the match someone fed through the info to the commentators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbar74 View Post
KryOnicle where are you from mun, I'm originally from Morriston?
Haha nice, I'm from Killay man.

EDIT-

I just found Sky Sports 4 doing a 2 hour show on the Super 14! Watched the last hour of it, really really enjoyed. The Chiefs were phenomenal. Can't wait to watch more of it. The games air live really early over here so I'll have to record them.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote