MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Canada takes Gold! Wins Mens Hockey.

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Canada takes Gold! Wins Mens Hockey.

What an amazing game!

full on respect to the American hockey teams. You beat us the first time in the mens and that game was close.

I think you guys had a great team; especially Miller. He was just incredible.

But what a great game! What a great finish!

Canada has now won the most gold medals of any country ever at the winter games!

I was so dissapointed in how Canada they played in the last 15 min of the third. they were playing to stay alive, not to win.

They came back with a vengeance in OT. The US had nothing to offer in OT at all. We had them pressured and on the run.

Great game from our boys and The Kid comes through when it counts the most.

Big ups for coming back after having the game tied. It is really hard to get motivated after having the game tioed with 24 seconds left.

Last edited by Ape City : 02-28-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: not what i meant to say in the first sentence. part of this was a repost and i didn't phrase it properly
Ape City is offline   Reply With Quote