MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Canada takes Gold! Wins Mens Hockey.

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 02:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yanal
Amatuer

Yanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enough
Yes,the reason why I was inactive was that I was viewing the Olympics(mens hockey),an excellent deserving medal showing what Canada did. Most of the time Crosby was invisible at times but he sure wasn't invisible when he took the feed from Jarome Iginla,who is the Calgary Flames captain(alternate captain of Team Canada). I was also disappointed in how Canada played on the last few minutes especially of lack of awarness around Luongo leaving Parise his goal that not only Luongo but anybody would have trouble saving,having two guys screening him. Nonetheless Canada has won gold. That's the difference between Luongo and Brodeur,thank God head coach of Canada decided to go along with Luongo rather then Brodeur. Shows the team Canada has improved massively over 4 years,after finishing 7th in the tournament in Turrin now placing # 1 in the Vancouver 2010 olympics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Totally agree.

Even if we do it in 2014 again it will be hard to top the feeling of these
olympics.
That is IF the NHL decides to allow the players to visit as I do admit it does affect the schedule and players. But hopefully let's see in 4 years, shall we?
Yanal is offline   Reply With Quote