MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who loses first?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
LjStronge
British Bulldog

LjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level nowLjStronge is on another level now
Who loses first?

Ok, so I'm thinking, out of the current UFC Champions, who is going to be the first to lose their belt.

In fact, in your opinion, in what ORDER will the champions lose their belt?

In my opinion, this is how I see it.

1. Lesner
Not knocking his abilities obviously, but out of the 5, I think he is the one who could lose it in his next fight. I really do see Mir beating him or Cain if he gets there first.

2.Machida
The guy is great and just awesomely elusive but Shogun had the better game plan and showed that he is beatable. He fits in next in line because I think the next 3 really are something special.

3.GSP
Ok, I have like zero reasoning for this, but it came to number 3 and I have to pick one of the remaining!! GSP's weakness is his stand up (although it is still way ahead of most in the division!) so maybe he gets Serra's again?!

4.BJ Penn
I don't think he loses in the Lightweight division, I just can't see it. I think he relinquish's the title when (IF) GSP loses and he goes after that. (Obviously I know that he can hold both, but still, just for fun )

5. Anderson Silva
He retires and gets stripped. Only way he loses!!

Now guy's, your opinions? I know that there is really is nothing between some of them, but let me hear your thoughts!

Big Thanks to KryOnicle for the sig!

Fav Fighters

HW: Frank Mir
LH: Lil Nog
MW: Bisping
WW: Hardy
LW: Ross Pearson
LjStronge is offline   Reply With Quote