MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who loses first?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
mawrestler125
Flyweight

mawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the rough
1) Lyoto machida

This is the most competitive weight class and machida doesn't seem to be head and shoulders above everyone.

2) Anderson silva

I feel like sonnen has a very good chance. His wrestling has yet to be tested. Henderson is a greco wrestler, very different from freestyle and folkstyle. Greco wrestlers like getting in the clinch. Not a good idea with Silva

3)Georges St Pierre

I really don't see how anyone could beat him really. The next three are almost equal, but I said GSP because a heavy hitter could get that lucky punch. I don't see that happening anywhere else.

4) Brock Lesnar

How can a man beat a gorilla? If Brock was smart he would take down every fighter and do what he did to Mir. Even a wrestler in cain is not gonna be able to stop those takedowns and Ground and smash

5) BJ penn

Only way he loses his title is if an apple falls out of the sky and injures or kills him.
mawrestler125 is offline   Reply With Quote