1. Lyoto Machida - Until he can prove me wrong, I have him as the nr 2 LHW in UFC behind Shogun. Rematch is gonna give us a lot of answers about these two.
2. Anderson Silva - Anderson is an absolute beast when on top of his game, but I'm beginning to question his motivation to keep fighting. If Sonnen gets a shot anything can happen.
3. Brock Lesnar - Has proven himself as a top heavyweight. Absense from the ring will not be a problem. This guy trains ridiculously hard, and he will come back stronger then ever. Can't see him losing to Cain.
4. Georges St. Pierre - Seems to do nothing wrong. The only way he can lose to Hardy is by a flash KO, but I don't see it happening.
5. BJ Penn - The Prodigy is untouchable as a lightweight.
Last edited by luckbox : 03-01-2010 at 12:04 PM.