1) Machida - arrguably the most stacked division, coming off a less then steller performance against Rua, he is not above anyone in the division like other champs are
2) Lesnar - coming back from a big illness, he might need 1 fight to get him back into MMA, but I dont really see anyone beating Lesnar when hes 100%, best shot is JDS, and cain will get stomped because of his size.
3) GSP - nothing negative about the guy, just the other two might be better, and GSP is facing a tougher opponent for his next fight
4) Silva - same as GSP mostly, he will get a easy victory against Maia which is why is he #4
5) Penn - He is inhuman at 155, nobody can even come close to him in that division and will probably give the title up after he faces Gomi