MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Canada takes Gold! Wins Mens Hockey.

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I was very disappointed with the outcome of this game but America did better than expected. Luongo was pretty crappy though. He is an amazing goaltender usually but he had zero puck control that night and I was so frustrated that the US players weren't capitalizing on those rebound chances. As soon as they started doing it, they tied the game up.

Congrats to team Canada though. They had an amazing team full of superstar players. I actually like a lot of the players that are on that team, just had to root for my home country. I just wish anybody besides Crosby would have scored the winning goal. I can't stand Crosby even the slightest bit.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote