MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Canada takes Gold! Wins Mens Hockey.

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar189 View Post
I strongly disagree with that. What about the first US-Canada game? That was not close to "total domination" that game was determined by 2 men; Miller and Brodeur. Canada was playing very well; Ryan Miller stole that hockey game and yes he is incredible

But...this was by far the highest level of hockey I have ever witnessed.

Theres a new stat apparently 80% of Canadians saw some part of the hockey game. Lol
The americans made the most of their oppurtunities. I think that both of Canada's goalies played worse than they normally do. Brodeur has been around awhile but is usually a solid goaltender and I was surprised that Luongo was having such a hard time with puck control in the final game.

America's forwards also decided that game, they got a decent amount of shots and they scored plenty of goals. The only part of the team that was slacking that night was the defense.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote