MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Problems

Thread: Problems
View Single Post

Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ivan
Bantamweight

Ivan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By AllIvan Is Beloved By All
Problems

Hello,

this is what causes problems.. would have done this over private msg but forum won't allow me that.. this is what it says..

No Permission

Ivan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

So i have no permission to send msg or to view any profile.. did i configure something in the wrong way and that is why i can't do these things.. or is the problem in disliking me for tha reason of not wanting to give out money for membership .. i have a wild guess that it is the second one.. in that case no need to say a thing.. i'll take the silence as a yes.. thanks
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote