MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Fight Story, please give feedback.

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
What kind of advice is that? Gouge out his eyes!? What the hell! Knock him down, quickly incapacitate him, and run the hell away. That is what you do in a street fight. Anything else is conjecture and honestly, a person willing to gouge out a man's eyes when its not completely and utterly necessary is not a man I want to know, because I can't respect him.
Good advice I'd say. Well I could care less about your respect, If I am in a position to where I have to fight, its me or him. And I like me a lot more, if I blind him, if take away his ability to have children, if I cripple him, disfigure him or even take his life it means nothing to me as long as I survived.

Don't fight, but if you must, fight like the devil.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote