MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #469 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I'm curious to know who worked harder, the womens' kickboxing class or MT, or if it's impossible to draw a comparison.
There's slackers on either side. The girls class has the regulars that will concentrate and put more effort than many in a guy's class...on the other hand there was 2 particular new girls that were giggling and making eyes at me for most of the class.

Same with the guys, really...minus anyone making eyes at me.

It was easier for me to teach the guys, however.The focus on technique and applicable combos gives you more material to work with than giving the girls a full body workout. I made good use of the burpee on either end though, which felt nice because nobody ever has us doing burpees around the gym. It's good to bring something unique
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote