MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #470 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I ask because my gym trains many amateur fighters, one of whom is female. Not of your caliber, however many women there are curious to expand their horizons, or simply become a more knowledgeable, well-rounded participant in combat sports.

IDK if this is because of MMA becoming slightly more mainstream, or if they're inspired by the female fighter, or they want to take class with their husbands/BFs or what. I do know that the majority of them work very hard and while they may not aspire to step in the ring/cage in actual competition, they love the sport.

Most of the time they take a backseat to the guy who are going to compete in terms of physical mat space and instruction time, which is discouraging, but understandable.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote