MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Bloodhound's Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bloodhound
MMA Fanatic

Bloodhound has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Today...worked all damn day. Left home around 9:30/45 this morning didn't get home till 8:30/45 tonight. The pb sandwich worked pretty nicely, kept me decently filled up, along with an orange and a 20oz of green tea (also sadly a mtn dew). Ate a bowl of corn flakes for breakfast...but an entire medium pizza for dinner, so it all kinda seemed for naught.

Didn't do too much of anything workout wise today. Wanted to weightlift but ended up just working on Heian Shodan 1. Can't wait until Sunday when I get started on 2.

I moved everything around in the basement(training area minus treadmill) so that I could fit the second 5ft x 10ft mat I plan to buy on payday along with my heavy bag stand, and bench. I also need to buy more weights since I tire of having to rotate the same weights back and forth from holding the heavy bag down to the bench...I saw an olympic bar and 300lbs of weight on sale at Dicks for around 100 bucks, maybe find cheaper at Dunhams, not sure, have to check.

But...feel shitty for being mentally exhausted from work. Looked the bench over and flipped it off before coming upstairs to write this down. I think I'm gonna crash soon. No work tomorrow so hopefully I'll get my pansy ass moving!
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote