MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - deleting account

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pr0d1gy
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Pr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enough
Why not delete accounts? If someone wants to delete it they should be able to. I would also like mine deleted.

MC19 if they won't do it then here is what you do:
Change your email to a fake, if they require authorization just make a free email account for a one time use.
Also, change your password to a random press of keys (just randomly press keys when you put in your new password then copy & paste it into the verification field).

Personally speaking, my leaving has nothing to do with this forum but the attitude in here the last couple of years didn't help. We should be able to delete our accounts if we want to without getting
Pr0d1gy is offline   Reply With Quote