MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Fight Story, please give feedback.

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2010, 02:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
I call bullshit. If its you versus a guy, one on one in the street, you wouldn't do one thing you claim you would. Blind him? Take away is ability to reproduce? Cripple him? Take his life? You're chocked full of crap aren't you? That kinda sucks man. I agreed with you on about everything else I've ever read (which you care nothing about, but just saying, sucks for me). And if its versus him and a group, thank god you've got a fighter's cardio, run like a bitch so you don't get curb stomped!

Groin kicks I agree with, that's a given. But you are gonna sit there and say, you would take the time to break a limb or tear out an eyeball, or actually kill someone when you could just keep distance and run away? I guarantee that's BS.

This is all considering he doesn't have a knife, in that case, run for your life, nothing is worth fighting a knife wielding looney-toon. In the case of a gun...beg for mercy or give him what he wants...pride isn't worth dying for.
You'd be wrong. I would do any of those things to survive a fight. I've been in combat sports for over 10 years, I probably wouldn't need to do many of those things unless put into certain situations.

I have kicked dudes in the balls and I've been tackled to the ground once and I put my fingers all sorts of ways into his eyes. Nothing I've said has been crap, fighting fair is for friends, real fighting is for your life. And all the things I've said are very effective and they are things anyone can do, which is why these are common self defense techniques taught to women.

Well if everyone thought the same way the world would be a boring place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertty View Post
I think he means if he is seriously threatened he isnt going to hold anything back... i dont think he means ANY fight hes in hes gonna rip someone balls off and poke out their eyes just for the fun of it. I do agree with running when possible though
Exactly. Fighting on the street is stupid, thinking there is any sense of honor or rules to follow in such an event is equally stupid. My advice would be to let them call you a ***** and just walk away.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote