MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Fight Story, please give feedback.

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2010, 02:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
alizio
Banned

alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
4get all the silly advice, if its on the street pick up w/e weapon is readily available and reak havoc.

if no weapon is available i would go for a headbut, a kidney shot or a straight left then right then low right kick. if the leg kick hits hard i might follow up with a groin shot and if he drops im def stomping him til he stops moving.

gl with this guy, if he is a boxer you really need to avoid exchanging hands for too long u will get the worst of it everytime. THROW STRAIGHT PUNCHES DONT GET FANCY and look for those kicks and groin shots or even a Muay Thai clinch if u have him hurt then use ur strength advantage.

if u arent prepared to take it to the next level.... dont get into fights on the street.... you think guys will get beatdown and just shake ur hand after???

Last edited by alizio : 03-08-2010 at 02:17 AM.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote