MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have a question. Whats a better way to win a fight?

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
CharlieZ
Banned

CharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A HugCharlieZ Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I've been in boxing or kickboxing for 12 years. I'd want to keep it standing, I'd say I'm probably going to be the better striker than anyone I'd fight.

But I wouldn't rush either, thats how you get taken down or caught before you find your rhythm.
well Im a Boxer too But i am studying jiu jitsu... I thought if I keep it stand Up and rely to land a big Bomb and win by KO yea i can do that but im taking a chance if I miss then ill get taken down so might as well take them down and try to gnp them its alot easier if I go for the early take down and just sweep them off and ground and Pound them. shit thats what they teach me in jiu jitsu ... if U wanna end a fight quicker thats the way to go i think dont u agree?
CharlieZ is offline   Reply With Quote