MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HEY GUYS A POLL! What's more humiliating...

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Toxie
DP's Queen

Toxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level now
I tend to agree with everybody in this thread, so I can't really settle on a vote. To me, circumstances make a fight humiliating. Even a decision could be as humiliating as a sub or KO, if your opponent is not very good and you struggle all the way through the fight. A sub can be very humiliating if you're being stupid and therefore caught easily. With a KO, it gets a bit more personal, because it affects your resistance to blows, which you can't really change. However, if you're fighting say, Cro Cop and get KO'd, it's not as humiliating as it would be if you got KO'd by Kaleb Starnes. It's all in the circumstances.

Sig made by the awemazing D.P
Toxie is offline   Reply With Quote