MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *MMAF OFFICIAL* You Laugh; You Lose Thread!

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2010, 08:11 AM   #266 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
Haha, that video was brilliant. The BoxRec report of the fight just makes it even better:

Quote:
In the feature fight on the undercard, Fort Smith’s Andrew “Kid Thunder” Hartley put an exclamation mark on his promise to shut down and shut up debuting California lightweight Charlie “Russian Pride” Zelenoff. Zelenoff turned out to be a “lightweight” in more than just classification.

Zelenoff, who had called out Hartley in a series of profanity-laced Internet videos on YouTube and through other postings on BoxRec, lasted 1:14 into the first round before intentionally spitting out his mouthpiece for the third time. He drew a disqualification in the much bally-hooed showdown.

“He (Zelenoff) was shouting at me the whole time that Hartley was cheating,” said referee Tomlinson. “Unless the definition of cheating has been changed to ‘he’s hitting me too much,’ I didn’t see much merit in his complaint. I disqualified him for deliberately spitting out his mouthpiece.”
Poor Z-Man, despite all the big talk, he actually fights like a little girl. Hartley's not much better either, was 1-13 before the fight and since the win over Charlie Z he's gone on a 3 fight losing streak to 1 guy on debut, one with a 0-4-0 record and 1 with a 1-1-0 record. 2 quality fighters, wonder if Hartley's defended the Youtube Toughman Title since?
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote