MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #483 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Up at 5:30 to join the lady's class and get a feel for the workout. Pretty challenging, they liked to be pushed. The general layout is a warmup run, over/unders with a skipping rope, a full body circuit, some drilling on the shield, and then some basic technique with a partner. I'll put something similar together for wednesday and do as mush as I can with them so I get a bit of a workout too. Got the keys to the gym

Then did BJJ tonight. I'm not going to go through it but it was a decent night with lots of rolling. My joints are aching a bit already and it's only monday. Frigging thumb is sprained still on one hand and ring finger is sprained on the other. Didn't do burpees today, will squeeze them in elsewhere this week.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote