MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #484 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
I'm backed up on updates. Tuesday did Muay Thai and MMA. Felt really drained.

Wednesday morning I taught the ladies kickboxing in the morning but sleeping troubles prevented me from getting a nap after work - I opted for rest that evening. My sleep's a ******* pain in the ass. I'll do a breakdown of what I do for the ladies in the morning maybe after next week's, kinda lazy right now.

There's an "MMA Expo" coming nearby pretty soon with a grappling tourney, I'll probably enter it. I'm not satisfied with the last tournament's outcome, and my knee feels mostly better.

I've been trying to get ahold of a doctor to see about my sleep. One office told me that nobody in town was taking patients and to go to a walk in clinic. The walk in clinic told me to get a family doctor. I think I found a guy taking patients, will call him today. This is why I don't bother with healthcare.

Muay Thai tonight with Kajan.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote