MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elite XC Fight Results

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 01:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Calibretto9
Welterweight

Calibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426
I can't believe the crow came out so timid. What the hell happened to him?
I dunno but I really like him and heard he sucked this fight. He's in really good shape and has some mad skills... I don't know why he keeps sucking it up.

Honestly though, I don't think the guy has the mentality for the sport. He retreated from Franklin for most of the fight, he was extremely timid with Swick, and now he was hesitant tonight (From what I've read). Basically, I don't know if he has that killer instinct to really succeed in MMA. Nothing against him, because it obviously takes a real "unique snowflake" to jump in the ring and get your face mashed, but he just doesn't seem like he belongs.
Calibretto9 is offline   Reply With Quote