MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sherdog forums, users and mods there are jokes!

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 06:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
teampunishment
Amatuer

teampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju
As a forum goer in general: That is probably the stupidest, most assinine and immature thng that anyone on any forum can do. You want to recruit people, go ahead. Get into where ever you want, create an account, garner interest in your posts as a reqpectable forum goer and then ask people outside the forum if they're interested. DON'T SPAM THE OTHER FORUM. At that point you could literally be on fire, but no one is going to care enough to piss on you to put you out.

As a Mod: We don't like spam here, so why the hell are we going to ask anyone to spam somewhere else? It just doesn't make a lick of sense.

Thank you for your enthusiasm. I can appreciate it to a degree. But I'm going to tell you this for your own good. GROW UP. You're not going to garner yourself any respect personally or for this forum otherwise.

Now can someone close this POS thread?

I agree - this kind of behaviour, while well meaning is really pretty insulting and doesn't show this forum off in a good light.

People are not going to listen to you when you do things like this, and most forums have an unwritten rule not to just join up to promote another forum. Fair enough, if you had done that on my forum I'd have removed the link but left the thread open so people could flame you.

Spam is not cool man, grab a banner code from the gfx forum and post a MySpace bulletin or something if you want to help promote us.