MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock vs. Gracie

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 04:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
herton17
Lightweight

herton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA1990
WHAT!? Did you watch this fight or just see the sherdog play-by-play. Its very apparent that Renzo was controlling Shamrock in the fight. You should watch the fight again Renzo was doing good IMO.
I dunno man, he might have landed the takedowns but Frank was certainly doing much more damage from the bottom. Those liver shot knees are brutal. Renzo was getting tired, and I m not just saying that cause Frank said so.

The shots were more to the back of the neck, not head - I dont know what happened to the "tough" Renzo. He used to be cool. When Cesar came out, he had the "we just screwed you over" look on his face, it all seems awful sketchy to me.
Renzo was really doing a lot of the Lay n Gay ... I dont think I ve ever dissed lay and pray guys like Arona, but Renzo had side control and couldnt do a damn thing. It was pathetic, I used to really like the guy - the Saku fight is legendary, but that was awful. Then again, the Gracies found a way to win. Whooooohoooo.
Mehhh...I m disgruntled and disappointed
herton17 is offline   Reply With Quote