MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock vs. Gracie

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 05:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
Renzo was definitely winning the fight IMO. He was taking Shamrock down almost at will, he controlled the fight on the ground, and I just don't think Shamrock did enough damage with strikes to win either round. I'm not saying Renzo was completely dominating, but I just see him winning on the scorecards.

He definitely answered alot of questions about where Shamrock is as a fighter at this point in his career. It's sad that Renzo is the best fighter that Shamrock has fought since Tito in 99. I hope he wakes up now.