MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Im starting JiuJitsu this wednesday, have some questions.

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2010, 01:22 AM   #27 (permalink)
punchbag
Bantamweight

punchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Ok first off I have no idea what all is required at this place. I heard about the place from an acquaintance and got a brochure. I'm showing up with some cash and in workout clothes and going from there.

Questions: (im asking in your experience, obviously no 2 gyms can be the exact same)

1. What do you guys tend to do at your gyms?

2. Can dudes grapple with girls?

3. Do you get sweat on a lot while on the ground?

4. Is there a gayness factor? Not trying to be insulting/offensive but are there some typical criteria to follow when im on my back and a dudes on top of me?

5. Is it weird to start, or will I become acquainted with guys being in these positions with me?

Also im not a homophobe, I have gay friends and I've even kissed a dude (it was for a goddamn good reason now stfu) but I was sexually molested when I was a kid by a dude so that might come into play.
I'm guessing by looking through a few posts that this one aint genuine, but looking at your last paragraph, i'm thinking the words rear naked, Mount position, side Mount and having a Triangle choke applied might give you flashbacks,lol. If this post by a small chance is 100% genuine, then i'm really sorry,lol.
punchbag is offline   Reply With Quote