MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock vs. Gracie

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #43 (permalink)
Leviathan
In Fedor I Trust
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
I watched this last night and you could see in Renzo eyes we was out of it after those knees to the back og the head. He could barely stand up without help. Shamrock was outclassed on the ground and those knees looked intentional.

Crazy Horse was a good fight the even mentioned rampage was there and supporting him. He sure is entertaining and loves to say the word shit.

Fight of the night was definately Carano/Kedzie at fight I was like female MMA, but damn those girls were better than the guys. Excellent fight