MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #487 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Burpees (5x3 minute rounds, 1 min rest)
1 - 32
2 - 26
3 - 23
4 - 21
5 - 23
Total - 125

Felt crappy but I guess I'm 4 up from last week.

BJJ

I got dominated alot today. Well not dominated, but I lost many of my rolls, tapped to an armbar from a good white belt, and collar choked in north south by a blue. I did get to beat up a few whites though. Just wasn't in my groove. Anyways, good class.

I'm registered for the MMA Expo to do no gi and gi as well as the open weights which are giving paid flights and registration to the abu dhabi qualifiers in Toronto or something like that. Fat chance, but the tournament should be fun. The Tiger Balms are this weekend and I've got all the figured out but will register day of when I get there.

Probably going to lift tomorrow and then do Muay Thai/MMA that evening, wednesday will likely be my last day of training so I can be rested for the tournament.

Bibiano did our gym proud last night. He won a very close and good fight against Joachim Hansen. Look it up!
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote