MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - elite xc setup is pretty dam cool!!

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMFSFan
It was very good. Although the announcing team needs to improve. It sounded a bit off at times. Especially with talk about Fake pro wrestling(even GoldBerg said that). I did enjoy it. EliteXC has a long ways to go to being on Par or even in the same ballpark with Pride/UFC,but they had a nice start.

It was very enjoyable.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty damm weird that Mauro Ranallo brought up Goldburg's match with Hulk Hogan as if that was a real fight. Everybody and thier mother's knew that WCW and WWE wrestling matches are scripted.

I also thought their intro was a little hokey when he gave this "the fighters are inspired by the spirit of the dragon speech." Other then that, EliteXC was pretty cool. I'm a little dissapointed that I only have showtime for a limited time.