MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - elite xc setup is pretty dam cool!!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 03:47 PM
The American Psycho
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by IowaMFSFan
It was very good. Although the announcing team needs to improve. It sounded a bit off at times. Especially with talk about Fake pro wrestling(even GoldBerg said that). I did enjoy it. EliteXC has a long ways to go to being on Par or even in the same ballpark with Pride/UFC,but they had a nice start.

It was very enjoyable.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty damm weird that Mauro Ranallo brought up Goldburg's match with Hulk Hogan as if that was a real fight. Everybody and thier mother's knew that WCW and WWE wrestling matches are scripted.

I also thought their intro was a little hokey when he gave this "the fighters are inspired by the spirit of the dragon speech." Other then that, EliteXC was pretty cool. I'm a little dissapointed that I only have showtime for a limited time.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome