MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - crazy horse=hillarious

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
TheJame
Lightweight

TheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to behold
So, all of the pre-fight trash talk and all of the trash talk at the weigh-ins by KJ Noons had nothing to do with the fact that Bennett refused to touch gloves? I'm pretty sure he said that's why he didn't shake his hand, he was talking crap about him and he knew he was gonna knock him out. Although no one can do it like Krazy Horse, I'd probably pull the same antics on my opponent if he did that. You know, if I could fight and everything.

I'm also waiting for Bennett to break his neck attempting a backflip, get up and laugh and do another one.
TheJame is offline   Reply With Quote