MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strange bug when writing forum posts.

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Couchwarrior
Middleweight

Couchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminmma View Post
Click the switch editor mode button on the top right hand side of your text box. Its above the box of emoticons and looks like this:
"A/A"

your screen will switch from gray to white and your cursor will appear. for some reason Firefox defaults the editor to this setting. you can use it to do a quick flip back and forth to preview your UBB codes and what they are doing.

I also am a big fan of google chrome.
Thanks, it worked! The only strange thing now is that I get the Ironman font while I'm writing my post and then it changes to the usual font when I preview, but I can live with that.
Couchwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote