MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - crazy horse=hillarious

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
buo
your interim hero

buo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enoughbuo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Guy
LOL u gus obviously didnt see this video, Noons is a cocky muther****er. YouTube - KJ Noons Calls Out Krazy Horse at EliteXC

Yeah I saw that too...I didn't give a sh!t about this fight before, but when I saw the pre-fight conference and how cocky Noons was, when Bennet was just minding his own business, I couldn't wait for Krazy to whoop his ass. I know that Noons was hyping up the fight, but boy was he a cocky jerk...for a guy w/ 3 fights under his belt he sure had a big mouth. Vera/Loiseau ought to disassociate themselves from this guy. The no-touching of gloves was justified IMO.
That's the same reason why I found Bennet's post-fight just hillarious! Sweet justice.
buo is offline   Reply With Quote