MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - crazy horse=hillarious

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJame
So, all of the pre-fight trash talk and all of the trash talk at the weigh-ins by KJ Noons had nothing to do with the fact that Bennett refused to touch gloves? I'm pretty sure he said that's why he didn't shake his hand, he was talking crap about him and he knew he was gonna knock him out. Although no one can do it like Krazy Horse, I'd probably pull the same antics on my opponent if he did that. You know, if I could fight and everything.

I'm also waiting for Bennett to break his neck attempting a backflip, get up and laugh and do another one.
Yea, Noons was talking a gang of shit before the fight. The refusal was justified. I can't believe people don't dig Krazy Horse. The guy is legit insane, and is the anti-boring.