Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

[OFFICIAL] College Basketball 2009

3K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  Darkwraith 
#1 ·
Here is the spot to discuss the weeks games in NCAA Basketball. Since we have fun in the football thread, we figured one for basketball would be appropriate as well.

Make a prediction for your Final Four in Indianapolis!

Preseason rankings here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings

:thumb01:

#3 ·
My Kentucky Wildcats had their first Exhibition of the season last night and looked good even without John Wall Playing. I can't wait to see the next one this Friday night. I really want them to live up to their #5 ranking...We deserve a good year finally dammmit! :thumbsup:

#5 ·
About to head out and watch the second exhibition game of the season! Get to see what John Wall does against someone other than his own team, even though it is against Clarion. I still am excited to have basketball season starting! :happy01:

#6 ·
Watched UK vs Morehead tonight. Cat's look pretty good, Patrick Patterson and Eric Bledsoe are something else. John Wall didn't get to play since it was the second game of his stupid suspension. As soon as he is back next game it will be awesomely fun to be a wildcat!

#7 ·
Man I am having a conversation in here with myself...

Cats had a good showing against Rider today(whoopity-doo right?) THey beat them like they should have and might have discovered that they can finally guard a three point shot...

Anyone else even watching college basketball?? :confused02:

#9 ·
Well...I guess I will try one more time to get this thread going...I can't believe there are no more college hoops fans on here,especially this close to March Madness! :thumbsup:

My Cats are #1!!! And it's about time!!

#10 ·
I am a Maryland Terps fan. Hopefully they can get something going this year. They have been pretty crappy ever since getting their National Championship. They lost most of their top players that year and did a terrible job scouting and drafting. They haven't really scouted good talent in the last few years. Hopefully they can turn it around somewhat this year!

#16 ·
Nova dug the grave for my bracket and Kansas buried it. :thumbsdown: Unbelievable day.

Gonzaga is gonna give Cuse problems tomorrow imo and Cal looked damn good against 'Ville.

Cornell should get past Wisconsin easily. I've got A&M over Purdue, Pitt over Xavier, West Virginia over Mizzou, Ohio State over Ga Tech, and Mich State over Maryland.

Kentucky is my pick to win it all, now that the Jayhawks are out.

#28 ·
The first few minutes made me shake me had and curse my TV, but they looked good the remainder...for the most part anyway. Either way, I am ecstatic that they are doing well! I have been waiting since the late 90's for a run like this lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.