MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Official] Funny Pictures Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #229 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...lmao!

...Funny as hell!! The funniest pics & animations I've seen were of Rashad Evans now famous Machida KO pose. The next day after the fight I went on to mixed martial arts.com and I really had to get up and go piss or I would have soiled myself! I couldn't stop laughing!! I've seen a couple on here. The cars crashing into the bike race with Evans flying. A pic of him doing a half-pipe. Obama with his arm around a blond with Rashad's KO'd face. Evans & Liddell lying in bed together both KO'd. I couldn't stop laughing. Some people are cleverly creative. I think the goodfellas one with Machida chopping away at Evans was tops...