MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Newb here trying to learn the industry

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
UFCFAN89
Got Fight?

UFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Dude at leas 75% of people I ask "Do you like MMA" look at me like I have brain damage. Then I'm forced to say shit like, "JOO LIEKZ DA UFC DAWG!?" Just so they know what the hell I'm talking about. Serious, massive facepalm every time.
The worst people are the ones that walk around wearin Tapout shirts and you try to start talkin to them about MMA and they say "nah, I just bought the shirt because it looks cool." I've gotten that line about 3 times.

One time the guy was actually wearing KenFlo's signature shirt, and yet had no idea who that was.