MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC makes Big Announcement on ESPN!

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 05:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
SpiderV
Amatuer

SpiderV has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
if you know ANYTHING about UFC, you would know that Dana White has been talking about taking events off pay per view and putting them on HBO to gain more fans, and THEN convert back to PPV......think before you critize my post.....friend
I haven't read anything or heard anything about them removing PPV's and moving them to HBO. I know that Dana said they are trying to work a deal with HBO, but thats it. In a business perspective, that would be one of the dumbest things to do. They would lose so much money and thats the money they need to keep the UFC up and running. UFC PPV's draws millions of dollars per month. What company in their right mind that is still trying to get off the ground would throw that much income away every month? NONE, If your company is still in development you can use all the money you can get, trust me I know because own a construction company. Anyways, if he said I want to hear it or read it before I believe that junk...
SpiderV is offline   Reply With Quote