MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy 13

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
M_D, I just finished the main storyline in ff13, and I have to say that this game is just friggin' fantastic. It took me 10 hours of getting my ass handed to me by the last boss before I could beat it, then that followed by the damn best ending I've ever seen.

I always hated easy last bosses in rpgs, this one does not have that. As far as the graphics and presentation go in this game, I have never seen anything like it. The facial expressions are so believable, they make identifying with the characters and the story so easy.

I am angry with myself for even entertaining the idea of not playing this game. I let initial reports of linearity and various other complaints affect my judgment. This is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, fantasy style of game I have ever played.
I just got to Gran Pulse the other day and sort of quit playing for a bit, This completely reassures me of this game and I will be back on it tomorrow all day. I was so disappointed with FFX's final boss (Protip: Phoenix Down)and now that you say the ending is good I'm all sorts of hyped to play it again, thanks
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote