MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy 13
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 PM
"I <3 Trolls"
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
M_D, I just finished the main storyline in ff13, and I have to say that this game is just friggin' fantastic. It took me 10 hours of getting my ass handed to me by the last boss before I could beat it, then that followed by the damn best ending I've ever seen.

I always hated easy last bosses in rpgs, this one does not have that. As far as the graphics and presentation go in this game, I have never seen anything like it. The facial expressions are so believable, they make identifying with the characters and the story so easy.

I am angry with myself for even entertaining the idea of not playing this game. I let initial reports of linearity and various other complaints affect my judgment. This is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, fantasy style of game I have ever played.
I just got to Gran Pulse the other day and sort of quit playing for a bit, This completely reassures me of this game and I will be back on it tomorrow all day. I was so disappointed with FFX's final boss (Protip: Phoenix Down)and now that you say the ending is good I'm all sorts of hyped to play it again, thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome