MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Less Ads for Premium

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Less Ads for Premium

I hadn't noticed til recently, but when you signup for a premium account, it states, 50% less ads. That's not the case, at all. When I was not logged in, there were five ads total, which consisted of one at the top, three along the right side, and one along the bottom. I logged in with my premium account, and still noticed five ads. In fact, there was one instance where I logged in with my premium account, and there were more ads.

Also, I recently started using IE8 on MMAF, and when I logged in, it asked for permission to download something. I didn't care, and downloaded it. I don't know what I downloaded, nor do I really care, but I was curious, what would an MMA forum require me to download?
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote