MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Less Ads for Premium

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Less Ads for Premium

I hadn't noticed til recently, but when you signup for a premium account, it states, 50% less ads. That's not the case, at all. When I was not logged in, there were five ads total, which consisted of one at the top, three along the right side, and one along the bottom. I logged in with my premium account, and still noticed five ads. In fact, there was one instance where I logged in with my premium account, and there were more ads.

Also, I recently started using IE8 on MMAF, and when I logged in, it asked for permission to download something. I didn't care, and downloaded it. I don't know what I downloaded, nor do I really care, but I was curious, what would an MMA forum require me to download?
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote