MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dont know how to take this.

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
it was a complement the same thing happened to me in wrestling. i was a little guy around 119 and a freshmen if i pined some upper class-men they said things like you better than i thought or or stronger than i thought. However personal ly i like it when i am underestimated makes others careless. For instance i was getting picked on by someone in high school and i got tired of it. Many people thought i was weak because i was small however i was a kick-boxer and i kicked his ass and all the people were like. "where the hell did that come from!?" to me it feels so great to prove people wrong then have them tell you that you did which is what happened to you."