MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So many orginizations/fighters!! Help!!

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Yeah, I've been doing some digging on wiki and found out some pretty good stuff. I think I really might like Pride. I caught a few of their fights on youtube. Love those freaking entrances and the pageantry of the show. But I understand why it probably wouldn't work very well in North America.
Actually Pride is not around anymore. DREAM is the big MMA promotion over in Japan now. There are many other MMA organizations such as Bellator that are the same sport, just different fighters and different owners.

Something else you may find interesting is K-1. It combines all striking techniques such as boxing, kick boxing, muay thai, karate, etc... It is very interesting in my opinion.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote