MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC makes Big Announcement on ESPN!

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
kriegster
MMA Fanatic

kriegster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderV
What I am talking about being still in development is that they are not happy with their fan base as it is now. They want more, as for as the UFC not making anymore huge changes, that is crazy if you think that. I imagine that Dana's dream would be to out do every sporting event and sports entertainment show out there. Only way to do that is to make constant changes. UFC compared the NFL , NBA, MLB, or WWE is still on the ground level. They are moving up very rapidly ( developing ). I would love to see within the next couple of years UFC drive the WWE into the dirt. The WWE is a company that is off ground level. Campare the 2 and make judgment...
I do believe more weight classes will be added. They not only want a bigger fan base, but more fighters eligable to fight in the UFC that haven't been able to do so without gaining weight. Btw, I don't think WWE and UFC are slightly comparable. And if your saying more people like WWE than UFC, I think you need to go rethink your post. How many big celebrities do you see showing up to a WWE event compared to UFC? IMO that Comparing the 2 just made you look dumb. But show some statistics to prove me wrong. Til then, I WIN

Last edited by kriegster : 07-17-2006 at 07:49 PM.
kriegster is offline   Reply With Quote