MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC makes Big Announcement on ESPN!

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegster
I do believe more weight classes will be added. They not only want a bigger fan base, but more fighters eligable to fight in the UFC that haven't been able to do so without gaining weight. Btw, I don't think WWE and UFC are slightly comparable. And if your saying more people like WWE than UFC, I think you need to go rethink your post. How many big celebrities do you see showing up to a WWE event compared to UFC? IMO that Comparing the 2 just made you look dumb. But show some statistics to prove me wrong. Til then, I WIN
The WWE gets lots of celebs just not every event.. I mean there are several weekly shows ane one PPV a month UFC is one show eveery 3- 4 months.. both get thier share of celebs..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote