Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Phil Davis Calls Out Chandella

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  Chileandude 
#1 ·
#2 ·
20 seconds in ><

take out the goddamn mouth piece... and id like a moment or two with chandella without my wife in the area :confused05:

edit: and damn he is ripped

#6 · (Edited)
Dude showed good progression in the submission game in his last fight... That's why I called Phil via submission in the pick em league. :)

He's coming along nicely. Still a way to go but loads of potential with this guy.

edit: Davis seems like a nice cat too with the mom mouth guard. Articulate and has some personality too. Headliner in the making perhaps. And I bet he's gonna get Chandella in a rear naked, if ya know what I'm sayin... ;p

#7 ·
Mr. Wonderful speaks so well, even with a mouthpiece in. Anything I say with a mouthpiece sounds like mumbled noises.

This dude is fully of character too, I love this guy the more I see and hear him. I hope he continues to improve, I haven't seen the fight yet but hearing that he got a submission finish makes me think he's going to become a big threat when he fully develops his skills.

#8 ·
Davis/Bader or Davis/Vera would be cool @ this point.

#14 ·
there are barely any blacks in the ufc as it is, why is it that anytime a new one emerges ppl like you always want to see black fighter A go against black fighter B?..Cant jones and davis just continue to progress simutaniously?

#28 ·
I hated this fight to be honest. I knew Phil would win because he's a beast, but look how much promise Gustaffson has. He works hard and actually manage to show some good TDD, which was questioned by some MMA experts. He's a destroyer on the feet and is a huge guy, hate to see him take a L, but he will be back hopefully against an easier guy.

#25 ·
I really like Davis and I'm gonna cheer for him no matter who he fights!

The guy has more charisma then most fighters and some real raw powerful skillset.

Too bad he beat my Swedish hero, but Gustafsson will get atleast one more shot in the UFC and I really think hes gonna win the next one! :thumbsup:

Davis is meant for great things for sure!

#27 ·
Davis vs Jones would be a great fight but not right now, let them both have a couple more fights and if they both go through a couple of top 10-15 guys then maybe you are looking at a fight between them down the line, atm I think Jones gets winner of lil Nog vs griffin and Davis gets winner of Hamill vs Jardine

#30 ·
Phil Davis is so cool. Was supporting him when he made his UFC debut, and I'm liking him even more now. He still has a few holes in his game; he doesn't appear to have much stand-up, and his ground control could do with some work, but it seems like he understands that, and is working hard to improve. Definitely going to be cheering the guy on next time he fights; he's also getting added to my ever-growing signature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.