MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who loses first?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 04:39 AM Thread Starter
LjStronge
British Bulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
5). BJ Penn - No way he loses at LW. Vanquishes title if he moves up, or gets stripped due to inactivity at 155. There isn't a fighter at 155 in the UFC LW division I can see even making him blink twice right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
5. BJ Penn - I've not really been a BJ Penn fan until fairly recently, and I honestly do not see him losing the 155lb belt. He's getting better, his conditioning is getting better and he just looks a level above everyone at LW. Florian, Gomi and possibly Sotiropoulos could challenge him, but I don't see any of them beating BJ Penn. Almost time to move upto 170 permanently I tihnk BJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawrestler125 View Post

5) BJ penn

Only way he loses his title is if an apple falls out of the sky and injures or kills him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
5.) BJ Penn due to...nothing, since it's never going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
5. BJ Penn - The Prodigy is untouchable as a lightweight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec0688 View Post

5) Penn - He is inhuman at 155, nobody can even come close to him in that division and will probably give the title up after he faces Gomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post

BJ Penn Penn losing the title is very doubtful but the LW division has some very good fighters that can threaten Penn. I think that Florian will have a much different gameplan if they meet again and we can't forget that Gomi wants a shot at Penn as well.
Sorry for bringing this thread back, but peoples comments here just shows what a massive deal Edgar winning is. MOST people put BJ as the very least likely champion to lose his belt!

Big Thanks to KryOnicle for the sig!

Fav Fighters

HW: Frank Mir
LH: Lil Nog
MW: Bisping
WW: Hardy
LW: Ross Pearson

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome