MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The most controversial stand-up comedian of all time

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2010, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alex_DeLarge
Super Heavyweight

Alex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level now
I think time in place counts, but shouldn't count all together, I mean I wouldn't call Elvis the controversial star because they wouldn't show the lower half of his body on television.

I have Bruce at third for that exact reason, but I do believe Carlin and Dice were a bit more edgy and offensive. Carlin had both going for him, the talent, time, and the vulgarity, but atleast he had bits where he'd tone down the vulgarity. Dice Clay, his entire bit was nothing but profanity, sexism, racism, vulgarity, crowd interaction, everything.