MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #511 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
No sparring, my trainer had my boxing gloves and wasn't going to be there. Lame excuse.

Muay Thai
Skipping, shadowboxing. Technique was combos off the side step. Sparring, got a round with Kajan.

MMA
Technique was a half guard pass and half guard sweep. Did average in rolling, got another round with Kajan. I felt pretty crappy today, everything just felt really tense and brittle and I was really low energy after the sparring.

Ladies Kickboxing
Did the 20 minute circuit with them and then ab circuit.

I keep draining my ear once a week but it keeps filling up, I'll get it done tomorrow again. BJJ tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote