MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mod Question or Admin....

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
"Advanced Search" is still there. Google is just under it now. When I click, there's a box for "Search", under that a link for "Advanced Search" and under that a box for a Google search.

Where is it??? I am not finding the advanced and all I get is the box u can click for search and its ******* google....*annoyed* Dudeabides break it to me like a 2 yr old....I mean i click search other than typing something in how do u get to the advanced to search members and shit....

@ adminma...I am using it for specific but i cant use it...i cant ind it it doesnt drop down, all i seem to b able to do is a google search of something i type in, do i have to have something typed in to use advance search???
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote