MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Body Blow! The often overlooked (but always effective) body shot

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I for one do not like the body blow. Unless its with kicks or knees. I prefer to stay on the outside, not to mention I feel like I get hit a lot more in the face when I routinely go to the body with my hands. I do not like being hit in the face, its pretty and I plan to keep it that way

Don't get me wrong I will occasionally end a combination with a right hand to the body as im leaving striking range. But I feel so much safer ending combinations with a kick to the body/leg.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote